When Seattle’s Swift Industries start making bags specifically for a particular model of basket, you know it must be a popular and functional basket. The Swift Sugarloaf duffel bag is pretty sweet, designed to be used in conjunction with the Wald 137 Bicycle Basket.
From the press release: “The Sugarloaf Basket Bag is designed especially for the classic Wald 137 Bicycle Basket. Swift Industries has created a bag that is purpose built and turns heads off-bike too.
Every detail on the bag has the Wald 137 Basket in mind. The Swift Sugarloaf nests effortlessly in the front bicycle basket, and easily clips in place to keep your cargo safe and secure.
Swift Industries’ affinity for the rando community is evident in the subtle details: all exterior pockets are accessible above the top of the basket for easy access while riding. The Sugarloaf will be available for purchase on builtbyswift.com and ships worldwide starting 11/10.
• Exterior pockets accessible while the bag is in the basket
• Magnetic snap pocket closures
• Side wings provide a very secure attachment system to the basket
• Flip the wings upward and attach shoulder strap for carrying as a cross-chest bag, or use the handles as a small duffel
• Base lined with foam to prevent rattling noises and protect cargo
• Interior pockets for additional organization
• Reflective touches on attachment sleeves
• Waterproof top zipper
• Protection flaps over non-waterproof zippers
• Meets checked bag criterium for air travel
• $150.00 1000D Cordura in Black and Steel
• $165.00 Limited Edition Wax Canvas (45 bags)
• $165.00 Camo XPac with Cordura Laminate
• 11.5 Liters Capacity